1. Something to tie a yellow ribbon around.
2. This could be from either Texas or Tralee.
3. Imported from Amsterdam
4. Was Gracie's really the biggest ...in the world .?
5. It's branches are spreading ..if boy scouts are to be believed.
6. It's a bonny heathland shrub.
7. Would you see a partridge in a place like this at Christmas.?
8. On a beautiful morning this grows as high as as elephant's eye.
9. She says she could never tell why she is called this.
10. Pure and white, clean and bright.
12. Old joke.
13. A District of East London.
14. Sometimes spread on a vegetable plot.
15. This could not be me .
16. A tool for smoothing .
17. Popular with children in Summer holidays .
18. Punishment ordered by the magistrates of old .
19. Cricket bat.
20. Communist timber
Final Question...Is there anyone out there who would like to write an article for the Gardening page? If so, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.