2 ripe avocados
1 tsp of lemon juice
160g tin of tuna in oil
2 tbsp mayonnaise
½ tsp wholegrain mustard
salt and pepper
- Halve the avocado and remove the stones.
- Carefully scoop out the flesh and chop up putting it into a bowl with the lemon juice and coat the avocado with the lemon juice.
- Drain the oil from the tuna into a second bowl.
- Flake the tuna in with the avocado.
- Mix the mayonnaise and mustard with the fishy oil and season to taste.
- Pour over the avocado and tuna and mix well.
Serve in the avocado shells or on a bed of finely sliced lettuce. Enjoy.
The Tidy Gardener